When something’s creating anxiety for me, I have trouble sleeping. For years I would either stay up half the night and then wake up after a few hours of sleep, or take a Tylenol PM and I’d sleep for a few hours and wake up anyway.
- –What’s worrying you
- –What’s the worst thing that can happen
- –What you will do if that worst thing happens–what are the consequences and how do you pick up from there?
- –The likelihood of the worst happening.
- –your plan for the week–what’s critical? What’s not?
- –specific things you need to get done Monday to make the rest of the week successful
- –people you feel you need to be in touch with
- –any possible complications
I keep it because I work from it in the morning, just after I’ve gotten up from a good sleep 🙂 I don’t know why it works, but it does–settles the mind.